Best Speaker?

(this prize not belong to me..but us..)

I won the prize that I never expected that I can win it in my Life-- Best Speaker (1st prize of Oral Presentation). To me, it's so unreal! =_="

I appreciate much to have this supervisor Miss Wong. There is no one teach me the actual way to make a good presentation before, she is the 1st one.

Before competition, I presented once in front of her. Then, she used my power slides and presented again in front of me, to guide me how to present well. (Only two words can describe this: really用心!) I think no lecturer will be so willing to waste her time to help u think how to improve and recontruct every of ur sentences...

Through her presentation, I really learned what differentiate between a good and bad presentation..and how to improve it...
(p/s: She won the same Best speaker award during her school time..)

On the day of competiton, after I presented and went back home, she messaged me: "YL, regardless of d outcome, we think u did a great presentation. So congrats!" So nice of her..

I respect her much and appreciate her kindness.. ^_^

2 comments:

Rius said...

congratulation!~ and i feel happy for u who can meet such a kind lady in ur life.. ^^

Yen said...

thanks^_^ u r also kind lady in my life wo~ appreciate to have u all in my life^_^ hahaha~