Moisturizer

My best friend Rius, thanks so much for your support to my blog~~ muacks.. :p Got 2 moisturizer I'm using now, before applying BBcream, I used Kiehl's Sodium PCA "oil-free" moisturizer (hahaha, because i think the lancome moisturiser more expensive, so i used the cheaper Kiehl's moisturiser before applying BB cream..):

1. Kiehl's Sodium PCA "oil-free" moisturizer
  • Oil-free
  • Lightweight moisturizer
  • Will not clog pores
My own opinion on this product:
Kiehl's products are made with naturally-derived ingredients (I think this is the reason that many people like their products and it's getting more and more popular ^_^). Before bought this on my own, I had tried to use my sis's Kiehl's Sodium PCA "oil-free" moisturizer, it is really very light weight and oil free^_^ I very scared to apply moisturizer that give sticky or oily feeling on my face..somemore, will clog my pores and make acne appear on my face..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

However, this Kiehl's Sodium PCA "oil-free" moisturizer gives no whitening or sunblock effect, it merely moisturize the skin..haha.. Therefore, now i switch to use Lancome Blanc Expert NeuroWhite X3 Ultimate Whitening Hydrating Cream. Only use this Kiehl's Sodium PCA "oil-free" moisturizer occationally :D

2. Lancome's Blanc Expert NeuroWhite X3 Ultimate Whitening Hydrating Cream

I love this one very much.. Hehe, i get this one for free from my eldest sis, she got too many skincare products, so when i told her i need buy whitening cream, she donate this to me, haha~赚到了blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Can see its whitening effects only after few days i applied this :D During holidays, my 2nd sister also tried to use it, and she also became fairer whithin few days.. She love it too~ During holidays, instead of using her own Shiseido White Lucent, she used this one :D

This product also has good moisturizing effect^_^ Plus, lightweight, non-oily and non-sticky..will not clog pores ^_^

I'm such a lazy bug to apply skin care product on my face, this lancome hydrating cream is the only one that I'm so hardworking to apply everyday, haha~ After came back from sabah, I was tanned a bit..after applying this for a week, it does help me turn fairer, keke!

After finish using this bottle, I will save money and buy this again^_^ don't know its actual price yet..hopping not too too expensive.. x_x


Lancome Blanc Expert NeuroWhite X3 Ultimate Whitening Renewing Night Cream and Lancome Blanc Expert NeuroWhite X3 High Potency Spot Eraser

As I love this whitening cream so much, my eldest sis also gave me another 2 lancome products she no longer using..(erm..sounded like I'm a recycle bin x_x) One is Lancome Blanc Expert NeuroWhite X3 Ultimate Whitening Renewing Night Cream and another is Blanc Expert NeuroWhite X3 High Potency Spot Eraser (Don't understand why lancome gave them such a long name.. =_="). This two after i applied, i didn't find remarkably effect on my skin, hehe, still prefer the hydrating cream only :p The night cream is richer, thicker and not so "light weight" as the hydrating cream..


Shiseido White Lucent

At 1st, I wanted to save money and buy Shiseido's White Lucent products. My 2nd sis said that her friend used it and become very fair, plus shiseido's product very good in whitening effect.. But, after my 2nd sis tried to use its lucent white night cream, she found that she only become fairer a bit, then no more whitening effect afterwards..The picture below is the Shiseido White Lucent night cream my 2nd sis using.. (I'm not sure about the whitening effect of its White Lucent day cream..maybe better?)

P/S: Rius, hope you like this post, muahaha^_^

3 comments:

Rius said...

After reading your post, the first came to my mind was- do your elder sister willing to have one more sister? wakaka~ =D thanks for your intro to the moisturizer.. Seeing your strong recommendation to the lancome whitening hydrating cream, i was almost moved for it.. but i doubt it suits my skin very well. if got chance to go your house next time, preferably to have a trial.. may i? hehe.. and i doubt we could get in under 100 bucks too.. so we need to save money together just in case. T.T recently i bought garnier light whitening cream.. it suits my budget but not my skin.. T.T i really need to have high investment on my skin already.. else.. oh no.. do survey the price for lancome ya~ thanks for the post. i like it very much! nice post~~~ !! i'm your No.1 fancy! yeah~ ^^v

Yen said...

haha, thanks my No.1 fancy~ :D ya, of course u can have a trial of my lancome..trial on whole face oso no problem(can feel it better) :D Juz now I search online and saw one online shop sell it at around RM250..=_=" gonna ask my sis how much she bought it.. hehe, after we get ang pao, we can go do survey of prices and products ^_^ y the garnier light whittening cream not suitable for u?

Rius said...

the garnier light clog my skin guess.. recently there are few new black pores appear on my face.. but i cant confirm whether is it because of the cream as i just use it for not more than one week. and i just apply once a day. =/

wanna to try on it few more days see how its effect..

btw, RM250 is too expensive ba.. ytd i saw a forum got someone selling the trial pack of lancome product. 4 items in one set for rm55. the quantity is little though. *.*