A Christmas Carol: MERRY CHRISTMAS~!!

Yeah~Christmas is around the corner~ blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

I had watched "A Christmas Carol (2009)". Personally, I like the movie very much~ I like the way the director make the movie..very creative and when I watched the movie, I wonder how much effort the director put, to make the 3D movie so natural and the animation so amazing..The movie is visually stunning.. The movie was made like a 3D cartoon(I felt it looked like pc game), yet the emotions of every characters inside the movie looked so real.. Jim Carrey is a good actor inside this movie, he looked so serius and fierce at the beggining of the movie, and can become so funny at the end of the movie^_^

The story line is a bit "old fashioned"..but it is a story filled with very simple moral values that had always been forgoten by us.. Most importantly, the story tells the true meaning behind the celebration of Christmas^_^ Christmas is a time to give and share..and a time to spend with our beloved family and friends^_^
The movie made me feel wanna celebrate Christmas so much~!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

"A Christmas Carol" is actually a classic Chritmas story by Charles Dickens. There are some other versions of "A Christmas Carol"..the first being Mickey's Christmas Carol(1983) and the other, The Muppet Christmas Carol(1992).. Before I went to watch this movie, I did not know that this Christmas Carol had other versions too and is a story by Charles Dickens..I just simply chosed the movie and enter the theater.. :p Alice told me that Mickey's Chritmas Carol is much better, but i haven't watched it..(can search for it in you-tube^_^) I'm gonna watch it too during free timeblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Hope everyone can enjoy during Christmas^_^ Merry Christmas & may God bless everyone~^_^



0 comments: